Boy I needed it! How about you? We have a few fun plans for this summer, but I am also just glad to have a little warmth outside and a few extra hours of daylight. Pete is also very excited. He was trying on his new flip-flops the other day. I started my new job on Monday and it is a little stressful. I'm having a hard time finding shifts. Brian and I are going to start looking for a place in Salt Lake soon. We got some new flooring in the bathroom and it looks great. It's vinyl but it looks like tile. Looking at places in Salt Lake online makes me realize just how lucky we were to get this place. You don't know what you've got until its gone, or almost gone, right?
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That Pete is a cutie! I've been having spring fever, too .... that is until I woke up to 6 inches of snow on my grass this morning!
Those flip-flops are great! They can't really be Pete's, though, so let's hear the story on them!
Oh...it's a keychain! I didn't look close enough.
Post a Comment