Friday, March 14, 2008

Lacrosse


We've been going to a lot of Westminster Lacrosse games lately "on acounta" James is the star of the team. He's an awesome athlete and it's great to see everybody during the week. I start my new job in a week. Brian is at the Mountain West Conference basketball tournament in Las Vegas with his friend JJ Bowman. He has gone horse from cheering so loud for Utah. Have a good weekend. Go Utes!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Is Pud back yet? I hope he had fun. Enjoy your last few days working in Provo!! Carter and Abby send their best.

Cindy said...

p.s. did I tell you I got the Elmo driving toy out for Carter a few weeks ago? It was perfect timing - he was ready for a new toy. He played with it for like 3 days straight. He loves it!

Denise Hytonen said...

Hey Chennell! I am excited that you are moving to SLC so that you arent so far away. Where is your new job? Did you find a house yet? We moved in January...we now live in South Weber, a couple of blocks from my parents.