It's that hard time in between holidays were it is very easy to stay in bed and not want to go to work, but like everyone else, we keep chugging along. I took a job in Salt Lake and my first day is the 24th of March. Brian has started commuting to Salt Lake to work in the same office as James until his branch is finished. He's a very hard worker. Too hard. We are really looking forward to moving up.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I didn't realize you started the new job so soon! I can imagine the commute won't be so thrilling for you guys. How's the house hunt? See you Sunday!!
We're not there yet, but someday when we're in the Bay Area maybe you'll make that a vacation destination! Good luck with everything!
Hello! Thanks for inviting me to the blog. I hope you can find a place soon. It will be fun to have you back in SL again. Love ya!
Post a Comment