I'm pregnant! 16 weeks and due in May. Sorry for not blogging very much lately. I'll get back to it. Thanksgiving was great. We went to both the Arrington dinner at 2 PM and the Brand dinner at 6 PM. We are still full. Last week Brian and I spent the whole week in New England. We went from DC to New York and then to Boston. We saw Spencer Wixom and Ryan Thompson who are Brian's friends from high school. It was a lot of fun.
Walden Pond near Lexington and Concord.
Time Square.
Friday, November 28, 2008
Big News
Posted by Chennell at 11:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you. How have you been feeling? And I love the hair!
I'm so glad you had a fun trip. I enjoyed seeing all your pictures on Sunday. Hope you're having a good week. How was the doc today? When's the ultrasound?
Yeah you finally blogged about the big news!! Congrats, I am so excited for you both. Sorry I am such a slacker about visiting, things have just been crazy. I love your hair! When did you cut it and go brown? It looks great on you.
Congratulations! We are so excited for you! You've been so cute with your niece and nephew--I'm sure you will be cute parents, too!
Post a Comment