Well I can't really say oops. But it has been a really long time since I posted anything. I don't know if anyone is even looking at this anymore. Let me know if you are. Football season is in full swing so Brian is gone all the time. I just got a new job at the new IMC hospital in Murray. There is a lot of other stuff going on, but I will try to make time to continue blogging, that is, if anyone is still reading. See ya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yes. Tiffany and I both look at it. She just is a stalker though and never leaves comments. I love the cute photo on the top of the blog! :)
Yes, we're still reading, too! And be sure to visit our blog, too!
Since I got into Cindy's blog, I was able to get into yours, so keep blogging! And happy birthday Chennell! (This is Mary, not Cindy)
Chennel I miss your posts!!! Please come back to the blogger world!
Post a Comment