Friday, May 9, 2008

My Turn

I am assuming that Chennell sent me the invitation to post on the blog on accounta she wanted me to post on this blog. Here goes!
My new office is almost ready to go. Construction is done, except for some touch up work. They delivered furniture on Wednesday. Everything made it safe and sound except for one piece...my desk! They got half of it there - the smaller piece they call a "return", but not the big part. I dropped by today and it is officially missing. They promised me a loaner until the one that was re-ordered arrives. I think it's kinda funny. Anywho, I will move in when we come back from Dallas.
I got some wild hairs, so I am trying out a couple of new sports to officiate. I am working little league baseball because Brian Tingey is the president of a league and offered me the chance. Two of my good friends, Randy and Al, work college baseball, so I had to give it a shot. I also started working lacrosse last week. I worked one game with a partner (he wasn't too good) and did the other one myself. Pretty dangerous if you ask me. I will freely admit that I am pretty much the worst ever at both, but they haven't fired me yet. We'll see how this goes!
Oh yeah, I spoke to our realtor tonight. She has an appointment to show our place tomorrow! She spoke to the other agents listing 2 bedroom places in our complex and they aren't getting any interest either. Hopefully the walk-throughs will pick up, because the place really will sell itself!

1 comments:

Cindy said...

Hooray, it was wonderful to see a post from you, Pud! Lovely information. Hope things keep coming along at work. We're excited to see the place!