Saturday, May 31, 2008

Lot's of News
















Okay, I've been slacking, I know. We went to Texas and watched James win the MCLA Division 2 Lacrosse Championship. Way to go Jumbo! We got home and had an amazing 6 showings of our condo in 1 week and one of the couples made an offer. There was the usually bargaining and now the place is officially under contract. Woo Hoo! We think that we have found a great place for us, too. It's in Cottonwood Heights and they are some appartment conversions that were just recently converted so they have been remodeled inside and out. We'll be going to look at them a little later today to choose one to make an offer on. Brian's branch opened and the grand opening is on June 9th. It will be so nice for us not to have to commute.


Just to explain Brian's fashion statement: He promised James last year that if he made it to the championship that he would shave a 6 in his chest and paint himself. James actually did the shaving and Summer and I did the painting.

1 comments:

Mindy said...

That's probably more of your husband than I ever needed to see ... ;) Good luck with selling your house and for getting the new one! :)