I started a second blog to showcase my pictures and birth announcements: brandnewpics.blogspot.com/
As I was creating the new blog and posting all of my pictures to it I realized that I must have been really high on pain killers when I did Kate's newborn pictures. Hardly any of them turned out. Well I guess its okay because I have made her into my little daily subject for photo taking. I can't help it. We had a little "shoot" today.
2 comments:
It will be fun to check out your work on the new blog! And it is always a treat to see updates of your cute family on this blog. Kate is such a beautiful little girl.
How cute is she!!! Great Job...What kind of equipment do you use? Camera and Photoshop? My hubby and I are working on saving up for the 70-200mm lens for portraits. Photography is a great stress relief! 80)
Post a Comment