Kate has discovered her feet and toes and she loves them. She is taking every chance she gets to grab, study, and suck on them. I envy her flexibility. She is still just a little sweetheart. She is too easy on us. I love my days off that are spent just me and her.
Football season is here again. Brian is back in the stripes. So far this year he has been assigned to some pretty choice games. This is him calling a field goal good at the Alta vs. Timpview game which was on KJZZ. That was pretty cool.
Kate has gone to one game, but only made it until half-time before she had had enough. She'll probably be better with the games as she gets older and I can bribe her with popcorn from the snack stands.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
4 months old!
Posted by Chennell at 1:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Kate is a cutie! I love those eyes. Cute birth announcement, by the way. Did you do your own photography? It looks great. I wish I had you closer. :)
Post a Comment