Woo Hoo! Almost everything has been fixed in our new condo and the things that haven't been fixed are on schedule to be fixed. We start moving in on Monday. The new address is 877 E Cedar Pine Court #20, Salt Lake City, 84106.
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
We are really happy to have you guys living so close, and we can't wait to see your new place!!
Congrats Chennell, and good luck with the move.
Chennell, We are going to miss you guys, but I am so excited for you. I am glad you had such a good home inspector, I can't imagine if you had moved in then found the water. Enjoy your new place... I can't wait to see it!
your place looks great. Here's to a lot of fun nights at Iceburg and Fat Cats!!
Hope the moving in has gone smoothly for you guys! It's great that you are now closer to work and family!
Post a Comment